Welcome to the discourse.cayley.io community. This forum is beating heart of the Cayley graph database community. It acts as both a mailing list (you can enable mailing list mode if you don't like the web interface) and a web based forum.
- Cayleys goal is to be a part of the developer's toolbox where Linked Data and graph-shaped data are concerned.
- Community driven
- Written in Go (can be used as a Go library)
- Easy to get running (3 or 4 commands, below)
- RESTful API or a REPL if you prefer
- Built-in query editor and visualizer
- Multiple backend stores: LevelDB, Bolt, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, In-memory, ephemeral
- Modular design; easy to extend with new languages and backends
- Good test coverage
- Speed, where possible.
If you are brand new to discourse, we created a sandbox category that doesn't get posted to the homepage, so please, go experiment!
We also have an off-topic section that doesn't get posted to the homepage for anything the community might want to discuss that isn't related to Cayley.