We are making this topic as a community effort to define and prioritize issues that current and new users face while using Cayley, and to prioritize such issues.
Everyone is encouraged to participate!
This far, we have the following list:
- Full support for few production storage engines: GAE, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, SQL, etc.
- Better beginners docs, including link from cayley.io and a blog post that walks thru a few examples.
- Faster batch loader for nquads and other formats.
- Visualization. Allow to visualize nodes, query plans, create and clone nodes, link them, etc.
- We need at least one standard query language (or subset of it).
Anything else we want to add?
When we define all current issues, I will update this post and make a poll to prioritize them. To get a rough estimate, please order your proposals from high priority to low.